March 8th, 2017
What you should do:
- Did you complete the blog post about medications from last week?
- Have you started to review the student VoiceThread presentations as a study guide?
- Does your EBP policy paper group have a topic yet? Make sure it is ‘nursing-focused’
- Complete the assigned readings as outlined below.
Continuous venovenous renal replacement article (CI Learn link provided; also in course outline)
Classroom Learning Activities
- Follow up to blog posts: Discussion about medication discoveries
- Lecture/Discussion Acute and Chronic Renal Disease
- ATI Video Case Study: Pharmacology Across the Lifespan
- ATI Video Case Study: Polypharmacy
- Small Group Activity: Renal Case Study
- Additional resources/activities:
No homework! Prepare for the exam!